Location: 3days REMOTE, 2days Székesfehérvár / week
Shift patterns: Total hours 40 per week8.00am to 5.00pm (1hour lunch break) Monday to Friday
Our company delivers professional services to a UK based IT firm on daily basis. We collaborate with people from many countries, so strong English is required to fulfil the position. Willingness to occasionally travel to the UK is nice to have, but not mandatory. Our partner is an exciting established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Their customers include some of the
best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
Today, the aim is simple: To help our customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what’s refreshingly different about us.
Our cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, we’re a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. We’re serious about what we do, but we certainly have a sense of humor. Brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of our unique success story.
To support our success, we are seeking a Software Engineerto join our innovative dynamic team.
Key functional responsibilities:
- Web service creation for consumption both internally and externally for voice, web & mobile channels
- Client & third party back end system integrations (REST / SOAP)
- Payment websites
- Complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Internal and external customer facing tools (SPAs)
- You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders.
- You will need to demonstrate a desire for continual learning and improvement.
- Familiarity with one or more Frameworks (Express, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, Angular, React Native etc.)
- TDD / BDD
- Comfortable with modern development tooling (i.e. GIT, Jira, Jenkins, CI/CD, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Linux command line (bash)
- Knowledge of designs patterns, SOLID, DRY, DI, etc
- HTML5, CSS 3 SASS / LESS
Other skills / desirable:
- Solution / architecture design
- Web application security
- Docker / K8S
- Test automation
- ML / AI
- BI / Metrics / Analytics
- PaaS / FaaS
- IVR / VoiceXML / CCXML
So, if you are an innovator and love to find creative solutions to challenges, are passionate about helping customers provide exceptional service and a great team player, then you should consider working here.
- Tapasztalat 3-5 év
- Végzettség Gimnázium / Középiskola
- Nyelv Angol