Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced QA Engineer to work on a FInTech project.
The project is the development of a platform that allows its clients to manage their shares and other securities.
The customer is an international FinTech company that allows its users to manage their shares in startups, tech unicorns, and corporate brands in more than 100 countries.
- Working as part of a Scrum team testing new developments in a sprint;
- Conducting regression/system tests before the software release;
- Analyzing business requirements and developing test scripts, test cases, and test plans based on the scripts;
- Executing the test plans;
- Working with various functions within the division to align user testing and subsequent release of the software;
- Collecting and analyzing metrics that will help to improve the quality of the final product;
- Estimating QA tasks and meeting project deadlines;
- Preparing detailed test cases and creating data sets for automation.
- Experience as a QA Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience in using Jira, Confluence, and TestRail;
- Knowledge of testing types and methods;
- Experience in analyzing breakdowns, troubleshooting, and resolving issues;
- Understanding web architectures and working in multiple environments at each stage where QA intersects the SDLC;
- Level of English — Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
- Szakmai tapasztalat Tapasztalt
- Szakmai tapasztalat években 0-5