Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced QA Automation (Python) to join its team.
The project is the development of an AI-based radiology system. The DICOM Secondary Capture images containing AI results are created/sent to client’s PACS.
The customer is an Australian company, a member of the Association of X-ray Equipment Manufacturers (AXREM). It creates medical device software using advanced AI that enables doctors to make better medical imaging decisions.
- Working with information received from AI to create a sequence of image files in compliance with the design specifications showing the results of AI;
- Receiving images from Back-end in the integration adapter, adding metadata, and saving them as DICOM files (Secondary Capture Image IOD);
- Saving DICOM files in client’s PACS;
- Assisting with the modification of architectural documentation to reflect new changes;
- Writing/authoring tests (preferably automated) at different levels: unit tests, verification tests (integration tests), validation tests (end-to-end/functional testing), and performance tests;
- Creating/modifying container microservice in the Back-end (AWS) that would retrieve the necessary information (images, regions of interest, results, confidence level, etc.) from other parts of Back-end;
- Using Python and relevant image processing libraries (e.g. openCV, Pillow) to create images in compliance with project specifications;
- Unit testing;
- Automating test cases;
- Developing software design documentation and managing SOUP/OTS.
- Experience as an AQA Engineer for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of SDLC and the theory of software testing;
- Experience with Python (openCV, Pillow, Pydicom, and Pynetdicom libraries);
- Writing integration end-to-end tests;
- Test framework organization;
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum);
- Time zone should be as close as possible to Sydney (GMT+10) – min. 2 hours/day;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
- Szakmai tapasztalat Pályakezdő
- Szakmai tapasztalat években 0-5