The project is the development of a multi-device platform that provides a means for exchanging messages and scheduling video conferences, as well as integrates with third-party business applications.
The customer is a leading provider of cloud solutions for business communications and contact centers.
- Supporting the existing tests;
- Implementing new tests;
- Managing the process of launching tests in GitLab CI;
- Refactoring and improving the framework;
- Coaching QA Manual specialists on working with the framework and writing autotests;
- Maintaining documentation and the framework knowledge base.
- Experience as a QA Automation Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience with GitLab CI;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Level of English — Pre-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a social package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
- Szakmai tapasztalat Tapasztalt
- Szakmai tapasztalat években 0-5