Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced QA Automation Engineer (Java+Appium) to work on a FinTech project.
The project is the development of a platform that allows its clients to manage their shares and other securities.
The customer is an international FinTech company that allows its users to manage their shares in startups, tech unicorns, and corporate brands in more than 100 countries.
- Helping to expand and maintain the mobile automation framework;
- Contributing to the creation of functional and regression test suites;
- Analyzing test results, recording test activities, and tracking defects;
- Clearly articulating and communicating the project status;
- Managing priorities and determining expectations when solving multiple complex tasks.
- Experience as QA Automation Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience in mobile testing automation for Android and iOS;
- Strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with Java and Appium;
- Experience with the TestNG testing framework;
- Knowledge of testing methods;
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins);
- Level of English — Intermediate.
- Experience in coding;
- Knowledge in the field of API testing;
- ISTQB certification.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
- Szakmai tapasztalat Tapasztalt
- Szakmai tapasztalat években 0-5