Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Data Scientist to work on a large-scale US project in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
The task is to develop AI solutions.
The customer, a company from the USA, offers enterprises an opportunity to create advanced AI bots that can be easily integrated into existing systems and processes. Among the company’s largest clients are Visa, Amazon, NVidia, Stanford University, and others.
Tech stack on the project: MySQL, Snowflake, AWS, Machine Learning, Python.
– Commercial experience as a Data Scientist for 3+ years;
– Strong data engineering and ML skills;
– Excellent knowledge of SQL;
– Experience with MySQL;
– Experience with Snowflake;
– Experience with AWS;
– Experience with preparing Data Pipelines;
– Level of English — from Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here — working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
- Szakmai tapasztalat Tapasztalt
- Szakmai tapasztalat években 0-5